New for 2017 the Imala 734 is the perfect motorhome when it comes to versatility. In its Lo-Line guise it is the ideal couple’s getaway leisure vehicle, with space galore and fixed singles beds to the rear of the motorhome.
The Hi-Line offers a motorhome for the family, with an overcab double bed as an addition to the fixed twin beds.
Whichever you choose you won’t be disappointed with this new addition to the Imala range.
Providing luxurious fixed bed accommodation for couples along with doubling up as a generous family multi-berth is what the Imala 734 does best. In Lo-Line configuration it’s a dedicated couples’ vehicle with acres of living space and two generous fixed singles beds in the rear bedroom.
But in Hi-Line guise, with an extra overcab double bed and a half dinette option behind the cab seats, it’s a genuine four-berth with plenty of living space for the whole family.
An authentic all-rounder with the versatility to meet the needs of the current generation of motorhomers – and the next.
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Wind Out Awning
- Electrically Operated Entrance Step
- ABS Breaking
- Fitted Engine Immobiliser
- Reversing Camera
- Swivel Front Seats
- Fridge Freezer
- Cassette Toilet
- Berths: 4
- Seat Belts: 2
- Max Authorised Weight: 3500kg
- Length: 7.26m (23’10”)
- Width: 2.35m (7’9″)
- Height Lo-Line: 3.03m ( 9’11”)
Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras:
Upgraded Engine 130bBhp-150Bhp
- GT Pack
Media Pack Includes:
Integrated 18.5” Avtex widescreen TV/DVD player incorporating digital and satellite tuners
Colour touch screen radio/CD player incorporating:
• Western European satellite navigation system (TomTom)
• DAB radio tuner & Aux/USB/iPod connection
• Integrated MP3
• Bluetooth hands free system, for audio streaming, and SMS reader
• Colour reversing camera integrated into touch screen display
Colour reversing camera (Imala – screen fitted to rear view mirror)
Omnidirectional TV aerial
• 15” Alloys wheels (set of 4)
• Awning (size dependant on model)
• 100 watt Solar panel
• “GT” badges