NCC Approved Workshop here at Simpsons
Simpsons are pleased to be an Approved Workshop through the Approved Workshop Scheme. The scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. It is the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing.
To be accepted on to the scheme, workshops must pass as annual inspection by a team of independent assessors and must comply with the scheme’s rigorous standards. So you can rest assured that the right things are done, by the right people and to a high standard.
Why choose an Approved Workshop?
- Regular monitoring via independent assessors to maintain high standards
- Assurance that technicians are appropriately trained and qualified
- Members operate in an open and transparent manner to industry best practise
- Supported by all major caravan/motorhome manufacturers for servicing in the warranty period
- Backed by the Caravan Club, The Camping and Caravanning Club and the NCC.
The scheme is uncompromising and designed to offer you, the customer, an assurance of first class service and value for money.